Holiday Show
Jeremy and Whitney auditioned and they both got parts in this year's Holiday Show!
Somehow I deleted my pictures of the auditions but Whitney sang "Let it snow" and Jeremy sang "I'll be home for Christmas". They both did great!
![]() |
| I'll see all of you in 3 months!!! |
Scout Service Project
The Scouts asked to do some yard work at our Health Clinic on post to earn their Citizenship in the Community Merit Badge and the Young Women joined in. Then the Health Clinic Commander had some of his Soldiers there working with the kids. It was a great community effort!
| Connor's a wonderful supervisor! |
| The Commander bought all the kids pizza for their hard work!! It was much appreciated! |
College Night
Jeremy and I volunteered to man a booth at the annual High School College Night for KU and KUMed.
All the Vicenza (Army) High School kids were there and all the Aviano (Air Force) High School kids were bussed up for it. It was a well attended event!
| Thanks to Tara for all of the great swag from KU!! |
| I absolutely LOVE Jeremy's cheesy smile exchange with this guy! hahahaha!!!!! |
| There were 65 schools represented. Of course our table was the best!! :) |
Jeremy held the Scout Campout at our house this month. They had perfect camping weather!! The boys really bond during these campouts and look forward to them. They are a lot of work but I'm so grateful that Jeremy organizes them every month!
![]() |
| Such a great group of boys! |
![]() |
| I love waking up to THIS on mornings after their campouts! I love Fall!!! |
Football
Connor got his football pictures this week and they turned out great!!!
He traveled with his team to Bitburg, Germany for the first game of the play offs over the weekend. It was a 15 hour bus ride! We ended up losing and now the season is officially over. Being on the team this year has been a great experience for Connor and we are so impressed with the way he handled all of the stresses of the first year in High School (he has all A's and B's), starting seminary, and being on the Varsity football team! But most of all we are so proud of his character. He amazes us every day with his good choices. He's a great kid and becoming an even better man! We love you Connor!!
| We finished off the week with delicious pumpkin sugar cookies made by Whitney! Life doesn't get any sweeter than this!! |





1 comment:
So proud of Connor!
Post a Comment