Lunch Date
Jeremy took Connor out to lunch and I got to take Aiden.
Unfortunately Jeremy didn't take an pics of their lunch, but I did!! :)
![]() |
| I surprised Aiden at the school store. He works here during his lunch hour selling food and spirit wear to other students. |
![]() |
| Amazing Italian lunch... as always!! All this and Aiden STILL had room for tiramisu afterwards!! |
School Advisory Committee (SAC)
In the Department of Defense schools they don't have a school board but the SAC is kind of a substitute. I ran for a position on this committee and was also nominated for the secretary position. This is a first for me but I'm really excited about the potential to make a difference here!
Ravenna
We decided kind of last minute to go on a little trip over the long holiday weekend (Veteran's Day)
Jeremy announced we were going to Ravenna, Italy (about 2 1/2 hours away).
| Leaving our hotel. It was pouring the entire weekend!! (This was the last picture I took before dropping my camera and ruining the auto focus!! ) |
![]() |
| We really wanted to go to the Basilica. We read about the amazing mosaics that are comparable to what you see in Istanbul. We got there right as they were closing. :( |
![]() |
| We decided to go to the museum right next to the Basilica instead since it was the only thing that stayed open past 5pm |
![]() |
| Creepy wolves |
| Finding a place to eat |
| Finally... Diabolik! It was a cartoon themed pizzeria. Interesting. My salad was good though! :) |
San Marino
Day 2 we drove an hour away to visit the Country of San Marino.
| Still raining |
| The views of the castles were amazing!! Too bad my camera wasn't really taking good pictures... :( |
| We took a tour of one of the 3 castles and learned that it was still used as a prison until the 1960s! |
| You can see one of the other castles in the background |
| A church inside the castle |
![]() |
| The views from the castle - the clouds were trying to part for us! |
| We found a cozy little restaurant to warm up and dry up while we ate a delicious lunch and watched the rain coming down. |
The trip didn't exactly go as planned or expected but we all agreed that we made memories.
Good or bad - they were still memories that we made together and that was the most important part!
So grateful I have these dorks to make memories with!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment