Sunday, January 8, 2017

W12 of Y3

Cheer Team

Whitney is cheering for the basketball season this year. 
They had their first game this weekend.

She is the only 4th grader on her team.  The rest of the team is 5th-8th graders!




Cutest little cheerleader I ever saw!!

Basketball

Aiden could hardly wait for basketball to start!  
I have to admit... I was also really excited to get to watch him play again!



Final score was 41-23.  Aiden's team won.  Great start to the season!


17 year Anniversary!

We've been married 17 years!  Unbelievable....

It seems like yesterday that he was sweeping me off my feet.  He still gives me butterflies.
We spent the day together as a family.  I can't think of a better way to celebrate this day!

I love you!

1 comment:

kathy said...

Happy anniversary you two. And Whitney is such a cute cheerleader, just like her mamma was. Wish I was there to watch Aiden play basketball, cheer for him for me ok?