Last Day of School!!!
The kids are officially done with 4th, 7th, and 9th grades!! Woo Hoo!!!
It has been a good year. Lots of growth - physically, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually.
I'm proud of everything these amazing little people accomplished this year.
 |
| First day of 4th grade |
 |
| Last day of 4th grade |
 |
| First day of 7th grade |
 |
| Last day of 7th grade |
 |
| First day of 9th grade - he skipped the last day of school so I didn't get a picture of his last day of 9th grade!! :( |
Super Star Puma Award
On the last day of school they held a special, secret award ceremony that the kids didn't know about. They handed out funny awards (who was the most likely to become a millionaire, etc...) but they had a special award for the "super star Pumas". This award was given to kids whose grades were at the top of their class, involved in school activities and sports, and were leaders among their peers. We were so thrilled that Aiden was picked!!
This year Aiden was in football, basketball, and baseball, accepted into National Junior Honor Society, and got ALL A's - All 4 quarters! He's amazing!
 |
| Good job Aiden!!! |
 |
On the last day of school all the teachers and parents wave goodbye to the busses while the busses are honking.
It's really fun to watch! |
 |
| Whitney and her friends celebrated the last day of school by going swimming... mermaid style! :) |
BYE ANNA!!!
Anna came to have one last dinner with us before her new adventure.
A 2-month internship in Shanghai!!
 |
| Can't wait to see you in 2 months Anna!! Safe travels!!! |
Father's Day Surprise Trip!
Well, sometimes I even surprise myself! lol!
Somehow I managed to keep it a secret from Jeremy for the past 2 weeks that I was planning an overnight trip for just the two of us.
I was busting at the seams when it was finally time to tell him! He had no idea!!
 |
| Plaza in Bassano Del Grappa |
 |
Basanno Del Grappa is famous for this old Alpini (Italian Soldier) bridge on the Brenta River.
We got there just in time to watch the sun set. |
 |
| I found an Irish Pub in the town that I thought would be a nice change from the typical Italian restaurants |
 |
| It was good, but... it wasn't Irish. Not even close. (This dish was called 'bacon') |
 |
| In the morning we woke up and walked around the market on the plaza |
 |
We drove up into the mountains to see what we would find.
We had to stop in this beautiful town - Carpane |
 |
These people were jumping off the rocks and then riding the current back to shore. It looked so fun!
We definitely have to bring the kids back here. |
 |
Apparently this little Italian Village is an Olympic World Champion location for kayaks!
We found this little obstacle type course. Who would have ever known!?! |
 |
| Cooling off in the Brenta River |
 |
| Exploring and looking for lunch |
 |
| Perfect little charming spot |
 |
| Oh my....! The absolute BEST seafood risotto I have EVER had. |
 |
| The daily catch from the Brenta River along with some friends from the Adriatic. |
 |
| I love living in Italy! |
 |
| We were so happy to get back home and finish celebrating Father's Day with these 3! |
Happy Father's Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment