Sunday, August 27, 2017

W45 of Y3

This week.....

I got sworn in as an official Federal Government employee.
This is a terrible picture but I'm glad Jeremy was there to capture this unexpected moment.
I had no idea I would be doing this!
Football Tryouts

Connor worked his butt off this week!  
He did conditioning from 8-10am every morning and then tryouts from 3-6pm every afternoon (in almost 100 degrees!)  




Sneak Peek

My last elementary school child got to find out who her teacher is and see her classroom and friends!
We were soooooo excited that she got the teacher she wanted!!



Whitney had her annual back to school sleep over after the sneak peek but they were so busy during the sleepover that they didn't do everything on their list.  Sooo... we had about 1 hour after they woke up to quickly make chocolate dipped strawberries and cake pops!  Tied Dyed t-shirts will have to wait for next time!!
 AND.....

They made the team!!!!  YAY!!!!

Great boys! Can't wait for the football season this year!!

No comments: