Honor Roll
This was the first quarter Aiden got a B. However, I'm really proud of this B. It shows that he stopped worrying so much and is learning to accept less than perfect. He has gotten all A's ever since he started getting grades but sometimes those A's come with a cost. Life is too short to stress over getting an A instead of a B. I would be perfectly happy if he got all B's - as long as he was happy!
Holiday Show
This was the first quarter Aiden got a B. However, I'm really proud of this B. It shows that he stopped worrying so much and is learning to accept less than perfect. He has gotten all A's ever since he started getting grades but sometimes those A's come with a cost. Life is too short to stress over getting an A instead of a B. I would be perfectly happy if he got all B's - as long as he was happy!
![]() |
| Good job Aiden!! |
Holiday Show
This was opening weekend of the Holiday Show and I won't lie... it felt weird that no one from our family was in it. Jeremy is looking forward to doing the musical in the spring so he didn't want to do the holiday show too. Whitney really wanted to do it but not without daddy. I told her I would do it with her next year. It was still a great show and got us all feeling a little Christmas cheer!
![]() |
| This poster in the theater has every single one of us (expect Aiden) in at least one picture. So fun! |




No comments:
Post a Comment