Thanksgiving 2017
This week was full of Thanksgiving festivities!
 |
| First was the Thanksgiving potluck in Whitney's classroom.. Always a fun time! |
 |
Thanksgiving morning the boys had their annual Turkey Bowl Good news... no injuries! |
 |
| While the boys were playing football, I was having my annual Thanksgiving breakfast! |
 |
| This year, we had Thanksgiving dinner at our friends house. I still got to make a turkey though! |
 |
| Impatiently waiting to eat! |
 |
| The whole crew! |
 |
| Burning off the Thanksgiving calories with some good video games! |
 |
| I found these cuties sitting like this all on their own! |
 |
| After dinner we took a bunch of the kids and went to go watch Justice League |
Innsbruck, Austria
Now that Thanksgiving is over, we decided to go to Innsbruck Christmas Market to officially welcome the Christmas season!
 |
| We've driven past Innsbruck at least a couple dozen times but we couldn't remember if we actually ever stopped there before. The drive is always so beautiful! |
 |
Jeremy got us a little B&B type place way up high in the mountains. We could see the baby cows from our kitchen window. |
 |
| It was overcast and rainy/drizzly, but.... still gorgeous! |
 |
| Entering the old town part of the city |
 |
| Boy, were we surprised the next morning to wake up to THIS!!! |
 |
| Kayla was loving it!!! So were the kids! |
 |
| Leaving our beautiful mountain home |
 |
| We got back in time to do a little Christmas decorating ourselves! |
1 comment:
I LOVE Swarovskis. That is one place I would love to go back to. You didn't pick up a certain little necklace for me while you were there did you????
Post a Comment