While I was in Belgium all week, Jeremy did a great job "holding down the fort"!
He took all the scouts (and siblings) fishing to earn their fishing merit badge.
| Those are some pretty big fish! |
Father and Son Campout
Then he hosted a Father and Son Campout at our home. The boys made fish tinfoil dinners to cook on the fire.
Honk, Jr. Continued....
Whitney had a few more Honk, Jr. performances while I was gone.
| She had a little help in the dressing room! :) |
![]() |
| In the meantime, I didn't take any pictures all week! But I did become a certified EEO counselor. |
| Instead of flying back to Italy, I flew into Frankfurt so I could drive our van home that was stranded there from last weekend. |
![]() |
| I also got to see my very good friend while I was there and enjoyed this delicious meal!!! |
Final Show
I made it back in time for the last performance of Honk, Jr.
| The cast getting the final notes from the director before curtain call |
| I even got to hang out backstage to help out during the show! |
![]() |
| Whitney checking out her make up! lol! |
| It's over!!! All the kids did so good! |
![]() |
| She's always got to throw a back bend in there! |
![]() |
| The traditional final show potluck |
Mother's Day
After being gone all week I couldn't imagine a better Mother's Day than just being able to be home with my babies!!!
However, Whitney managed to put it over the top with her hilarious cards to me...











No comments:
Post a Comment