Memorial Day
I woke up to a beautiful Memorial Day morning
| I thoroughly enjoyed my view this morning and thought it was very appropriate weather for the day |
| The boys honored the day appropriately at the American Cemetery in Florence |
Order of the Arrow
Last year Connor and Aiden earned their Order of the Arrow. This year, they completed the Brotherhood designation of Order of the Arrow. After the ceremony they were able to award two of their friends their sash.
| Our day ended up being very bright and sunny and we enjoyed spending some time with friends |
| Kayla found that sweet spot where she can still "hang out" with us but be the the shade at the same time |
5th grade pool party
Another 5th grade field trip to the pool (right across from my office)!
I had fun visiting Whitney's class during lunch.
![]() |
| Such a little fishy! |
Parents vs Kids
Aiden's baseball team had their annual parents vs kids game this week which is always fun and ultra competitive! Luckily, I'm allowed to just watch!
| Aiden tried to get him out but no luck! Jeremy's still got it!! |
5th grade Field Day
Field day has always been my favorite event to volunteer at for all 3 of my kids while they were in elementary school! Today was bitter sweet as I volunteered for my last elementary field day!
Friday Pizza-Movie Night
When we were in Edinburgh, Scotland I had the best pizza! It had red onion, feta, and spinach. Jeremy asked our local pizzeria if they could make this for me after we got back but they didn't have any of the 3 toppings there. However, the next week when we went to get our pizza they told him that they had all 3 ingredients to make my pizza. Now they keep red onion, feta, and spinach in their regular inventory and make it just for me every Friday! Now THAT'S service!
| Trust me... it tastes better than it looks!! |
Beauty Land
Whitney and I discovered some beautiful walking paths just down the street from our house. I can't believe we've never seen this before. We loved walking through the fields and were the only ones around. I've told my kids about my "Beauty Land" from my childhood and how special that place was to me. Whitney and I decided this would be our Italian Beauty Land.
![]() |
| Blackberries everywhere! |







No comments:
Post a Comment