Monday, August 6, 2018

W42 of Y4

Flag Football/Cheerleading

This week Aiden did a flag football clinic and whitney did a cheerleading clinic





Toscana

I had to go to Livorno for work at the end of the week so the whole family came with me and we stayed a couple extra days.  The best part was that Vic and Jeppe drove over from France to spend a few days in Toscana with us!  

On their way down to see Mommy!!
It was HOT!!  Luckily, Jeremy found a house with a pool.  

And delicious grapes that were growing in the yard
Homemade meals in the gazebo


With Jeremy creeping in the background! lol!

My beautiful friend!

They spent the day at the beach without me and this was the only picture I got.  I guess that means they were having too much fun!
Devil's Bridge

Exploring our surroundings we discovered this bridge that was built over 1000 year ago!






It was really steep!




Bromance!

Next stop was a little creek that was just a little too cold for me!  But it did feel good in the heat.










Our christmas card family photo! lol!!!
Lucca

This is a city in Toscana that I have been wanting to visit since we moved here almost 4 years ago! 


This wall goes all the way around the city


The best way to see the whole city!



Ruins along the bike path











One last night swim before leaving the next morning. 
This was an extra little trip that we had to squeeze in the middle of other trips but so glad we pulled it off at the last minute so we could see our dear friends again!  
FSY (For the Strength of Youth)

Aaaannnddd.... here we go again!  The boys had less than 24 hours to unpack and repack before they were out the door again.  This time on a plane (WITHOUT US!!!!!) going to London.  They are staying in dorms at Birmingham University for a week with FSY.  AMAZING experience for them!  I am so grateful they have this opportunity.  I am also counting the minutes until they are home safe too!

7 boys and 7 girls ;) 
It's wonderful that we have such a big group of youth here.  They really are a great group of kids!







Our kids took up almost the entire plane!  
Come back safe kids!!!  



No comments: