Holiday Show 2018
"Coming Up Christmas Time"
This week was the last week of practices and dress rehearsals for the Holiday Show.
Whitney is the only one in it this year (from our family) , which I was really proud of her doing it all by herself!
This show requires the most amount of time for practices than any other show and is a significant commitment. I'm proud of her for sticking with it and giving 100%!
| I got to be Backstage-Mom during dress rehearsal. It was fun to see these cuties when they were not on the stage! |
| These 2 have been in every holiday show together since we moved here 4 years ago |
| Opening Night!! |
![]() |
| Her brothers were very proud of her!! |
![]() |
| Good job Whitney!!! First performance down..... 5 more to go! |
Italian Christmas Cooking Class
My friend Rie and I went to an Italian cooking class on her last day staying with us.
We learned how to cook a traditional Italian Christmas dinner.
The Menu:
Stracchino Bread
Christmas Lasagna
Coq au Vin
Baked Potatoes
Pear poached in Wine
| I clearly didn't know where to look! lol! |
![]() |
| Probably the easiest bread I've ever made! |
![]() |
| Spinach lasagna pasta |
| A very unique lasagna that surprised me! |
| Coq au Vin. It is purple from all of the wine that it cooks in but it was sooooooooo good!!!! |
| Time to eat! |
| Dessert. I didn't think I would like this but I really did. It wasn't too sweet or syrupy at all! |
| Such a fun day!!! I was so glad I got to go with Rie before she left Italy |
| Walking back to the car through downtown Vicenza |
| Rie's last night at our house and she was still spoiling us. Homemade sushi for dinner. |







No comments:
Post a Comment