Sunday, December 9, 2018

W8 of Y5


Christmas Shopping

Since Jeremy and I both work for the Federal Government we both got the day off this week for President Bush's funeral.  
We ended up spending the whole day finishing up our Christmas shopping. 

Things that I love about living in Italy: When you get an unexpected day off, some of the best of the best specialty shops in the world are only a short drive away!

Whitney and her friend had a sleepover and then spent a few hours at the mall where everything was decorated for Christmas

Ice skating in the mall!

The pizza at my work holiday party this year!  

This was also the last week of the holiday show.  Jeremy and I were both helping backstage this week.
This is what we call the "green room".  We have to keep kids under 12 in here and quiet while
ushering them in and out to go on stage for their songs for 2.5 hours.  It is NOT an easy job!

The kids are pretty cool though! :)

After the last show everyone has a potluck to celebrate!  

There is also a full table behind me as well!  So much food!

Whitney made lots of new friends during the show

I am very proud of you Whitney! Trying out, rehearsals, memorizing, performing....  these are things that many adults wouldn't be able to do.
You did your thing, never complained, and had a lot of fun doing it!  You're amazing!!

No comments: