Soldier's Theater
Jeremy has been at play rehearsals every free minute that he gets over the last month!
Opening night is coming up. He even recruited the boys this weekend to help paint the set.
| They were not thrilled about getting up early on a Saturday to do this, but I think they kinda liked the painting part. |
Another "work" trip
I had to go to Livorno (Tuscany) for work again this week.
One thing I look forward to when I go there are the Florentine Steaks! It's the only place in the world that I've ever had steak like this.
One thing I look forward to when I go there are the Florentine Steaks! It's the only place in the world that I've ever had steak like this.
![]() |
| We had to share this beast |
| This was the first time I had lemon on my steak too... it was delicious! |
Middle School Valentine's Dance
Whitney went to the Valentine's Dance at the middle school this weekend.
| She was twinning! |
High School Valentine's Dance
The next night was the Valentine's Dance at the High School. Connor wouldn't go but Aiden did!
![]() |
| Love this picture! |
Lego Movie 2
| While Aiden was at the dance, I killed time with these 2 chics! |







2 comments:
That is a really cute dress on Whitney. And Aiden is getting to be so handsome!
LOVE Whitney's dress! It's so cute!!
Post a Comment