Sunday, February 17, 2019

W18 of Y5


Eagle Scout Project

Aiden has been collecting donations for the Italian Red Cross and led the troop this week in organizing, sorting, and packaging all the donations. 














We treated the boys to pizza afterwards for all of their help


We were all surprised at how many donations we got!  This is a great community where we live. 

Disaster the Musical

Jeremy has been at the theater every night for the last month+ getting ready for opening night in March.  This is going to be a really funny play!





Wiesbaden

I went to Wiesbaden this weekend to say goodbye to a good friend.  We had a farewell dinner for her but by the time I got there my phone was dead and I didn't get a picture. :( 

At least it was a beautiful weekend!

I also got to see some old friends while I was there! :)

1 comment:

kathy said...

Yay! Good job Aiden. What a worthwhile cause. One Eagle coming up. Does Connor already have his Eagle?