Semester Honor Roll
Super proud of the boys for making it on the honor roll for 1st Semester!!
![]() |
| I had to take a picture of these 2... they look like twins!! |
Happy Birthday!!
We don't get to see Jeremy too much these days since he started rehearsing for the new play so I had to steal him away during lunch to celebrate his birthday.
![]() |
| The kids and I stayed up until he got home from practice to surprise him with a cake. Nothing fancy but I hope you had a good birthday!! Love you! |
Eagle Project
This was the week that Aiden delivered all the donations from his Eagle Scout project to the Italian Red Cross.
They were blown away by how much he was able to collect!
Disaster! The 70's Musical
This weekend was opening night for the show and there was a lot of buzz all over the post about it!
![]() |
| Right after I took this picture, there was a flash mob at the food court! Several members of the show were there and performed for the unsuspecting customers. It was great!! |
We are all very proud of our Actor!!





1 comment:
Why didn't Jeremy get into the flash mob scene? He looks good as a blond!
Post a Comment