Sunday, April 21, 2019

W27 of Y5


Unexpected!

Every quarter I facilitate an important meeting for the top ranking General in Italy.  Needless to say, it's always very stressful and I'm always nervous... every time!  This week was that meeting and you can imagine my surprise when he opened the meeting by talking about ME and presenting the Superior Civilian Service Award to me. Apparently, this award is kind of a big deal!


This was such an honor!  

Easter 2019

Easter really snuck up on us this year.  In fact, if Whitney hadn't reminded me I may have completely forgotten!

Luckily, the Easter bunny still made it to our house!


Along with some help from Grandma! :)

The Easter Bunny was very practical this year....  chocolate and teeth whitening strips! 




Easter egg hunt

The boys were so excited to find Easter eggs they couldn't be bothered to put on shoes.  Aiden managed to get 1 sock on...




We've learned to keep teenagers motivated during Easter egg hunts by filling the eggs with money! lol!

I attempted to make the Serbian dish, Gibanica, that we had last week.  It was good, but... not quite the same. 
Obligatory family Easter pic!
The boys were commenting that I'm always wearing the same dress in every Easter pic.....

I went throught my blog and realized they were right!  This was the first time this dress showed up on my blog: 2011
Eating outside is a very rare event around here! It's either too hot, too cold, or too many mosquitos!
Today happened to the perfect!  
Happy Easter!!! :)

2 comments:

kathy said...

Just goes to show that kids are never to big to have Easter Egg Hunts! Congratulations on your award. Now you don't need to get so nervous, you are doing a wonderful job! So proud of you!!!

Tara said...

Congratulations on your award Amy, that is really great!