Sunday, December 15, 2019

W9 of Y6


Another Christmas Concert

The high school choir performed at the middle school this week.  
I'm starting to have all of their songs memorized!


Connor is such a good sport!  He let me take this picture of him even with his friends watching and laughing.  I love him!



SNOW!!!

The kids were thrilled we got our first snow fall of the year.  They were also bummed that school didn't get cancelled. 


Backstage

This week was my turn to be backstage mom.  
It's always a lot of fun to see all the shenanigans that takes place backstage.... 
a very different show than what's on stage!

I thought these girls were having a little prayer huddle before the show started......
They were playing Murder.

So serious! lol!



I love seeing Whitney in her element!  She loves being on stage!!

Connor prefers letting others have the spotlight

I was just trying to keep these 4 from climbing the walls all night!!!



Christmas 2019
We celebrated Christmas on Sunday, December 15 this year since we leave on Wednesday for the cruise.  We had a nice, relaxing Christmas brunch and then opened presents from family.  We didn't buy presents for the kids or each other this year since the cruise is everyone's present this year.  It was really nice - short and sweet. 







Trying to fill it up with air! lol!






Final Show

They did the last show at an Italian church in Vicenza.  The Italian community loves this show!  It's so much work to move it all off post though so we only do it every other year. 

They did it!  They are finally done!!!
You two did awesome!!!

1 comment:

kathy said...

So grown up, you may have fledging actors on your hands! Glad they got their Christmas gifts in time!