Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cabo San Lucas








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun, Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm leaving town for 10 days, and then let's have a play date. I'm sure my kids would love it. Glad you had fun.

Cami said...

WOW!!! Those are some cool pics!!! The view looks like it was amazing! You look super hot in the pics by the way! I LOVE the heels you were wearing! Very sexy! Nice pic of you on the bed, in your robe!!! ha ha! By the way, I love your hair too! It's very cute with the side bangs. I bet Jeremy was loving you all "dolled-up"! :) Glad you had fun and I can't wait to go on a cruise now! I am way jealous!!!!!

~ Cami

Cami said...

By the way... I forgot to tell you that I do NOT like your glasses! You look like a bug! :) Aren't I such a nice sister! I do love your hair, and shoes, and suntan/burn though!!! LOL

~ Cami

josieposie said...

Cabo Wabo! Classic. I wish I could go back to Cabo, if only for a day or so. Love that place. I think a trip, just the four of us is in order... no more Mav reunions, let's spend our $ on a couples trip. yes??

Jeremy and Amy said...

Amen Sister! Are you volunteering to organize it?