Friday, July 11, 2008

Sweet Tooth

The other day I went to the bank and the teller gave me 3 suckers for the kids. I gave one to each of the boys and put Whitneys in my purse. After we got home I was making lunch and realized I hadn't heard Whitney in a while. I went searching for her and finally found her behind the front door. She had gotten into my purse, found the sucker and went to town. (I WISH I took a pic!!!)
Then... yesterday I gave her a little suck on an Otter Pop and she loved it. That night when I was making dinner I got something out of the freezer and she was playing in it. She grabbed the already opened Otter Pop and took it into the other room to do her thing. This time I grabbed my camera. Poor thing... she's going to have a sweet tooth just like her Mama!!!


2 comments:

Jeanette said...

That's my girl! The more sweet tooths, the better, I say. :) Cute pictures! I love how innocent she looks.

Cami said...

HA HA!!! She's a girl true to the end! I hope you didn't take that outer pop away from her!!! She is way too cute with it!

~ Cami