Friday, July 11, 2008

Independence Day


On the 4th of July we loaded the kids up in the wagon and took them to VillageFest.


They had waterslides there. I thought they would just get a little wet at the top. I didn't see the huge pool at the bottom. They were soaking wet the rest of the day.

They also had pony rides there. Don't the boys look thrilled!?!
They got to practice putting out fires with REAL firemen.


That night we headed over to Corporate Woods for a picnic and fireworks.


Whitney couldn't be happier with her favorite food in the world.


Connor and Aiden played in this big open field forever. It was so fun to watch them. Their new favorite game is Truth or Dare (but they only pick dare). You can see Aiden got Dared to dance in front of everyone below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know they did all that at the Village. That's cool. Cute pics of Whit and the boys. They look like they REALLY enjoyed the ponies. I've noticed that there is distortion in all the pics. Kind of a grey area or area that is brighter than the rest of the pic. Have you noticed that? Maybe it's time for a new camera.