This is the exact same rocket that the boys launched for giving away all their Halloween candy. It goes up 600 feet! We waited until Jeremy got home from work that day to launch the rockets but then Jeremy was a total BUZZ-KILL! He was freaking out about setting the rockets off at Porter Park since it was a public park and there would be lots of kids there.
We went anyway. Jeremy was too embarrassed to be seen with the boys and me so I had to set the rockets up myself while he hid on the playground with Whitney. I was really nervous and my heart was pounding when it was time to launch the first one. I've never set up a rocket before and I wasn't even sure if I did it all right. It was really complicated!
Connor pushed the button and it FLEW!!!!! I didn't realize but we had an audience at that point. Everyone at the park was watching and started clapping when it went off. Then we got Aiden's set up. I notice Jeremy and Whitney are "working the crowds", talking to all the people and making it sound like the rockets were HIS idea!!! LOL! I was so busy setting up the rockets I didn't have time to take any pics. :( But, I still had to get this story in here cuz Jeremy is such a dork! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment