Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treating


The boys were so excited for Trick Or Treating! This was the first year they were really into it.



Whitney was already eating candy before we left our house.



She had to be pulled by the hand to go to the first house. She got a Kit-Kat and ate it right there. Wrapper and all! After that she was running ahead of the boys to each house. Everytime she got to choose a piece of candy she chose a Kit-Kat everytime! Little piggy! :) (just like her Momma). She thought she had to eat each piece of candy right after she got it, so we had to keep her in the stroller in between blocks so she couldn't get too much candy.



They boys organized their loot the next morning.





I made a deal with them that if they gave up all their candy except 1 piece that I would buy them rockets to shoot off that day. They agreed. (I know... I'm a mean Mom). Here's what they ended up keeping:




1 comment:

Cami said...

You are SUCH a mean MOM!!!!!! What did you do with the left over candy that you took!?!? I'm surprised they agreed to that! Whitney looks soooo adorable as a little cheerleader!!! She even has little piggie-tails! I noticed in the fall leaves video, that her hair is finally growing!!! Yeah!!! Looks like everyone had a fun Halloween!!!

~ Cami