Sunday, June 28, 2009
Week 18
Jeremy was in Italy all week for work so it was just me and the kiddo's all week. We didn't do a whole lot. The boys just wanted to ride bikes every day. We got Connor a bike last weekend but they didn't have Aiden's size, so Aiden and Whitney rode in the trailer behind me. Connor had to re-learn how to ride again but did great!!! We rode on our usual bike path to the lake. It was overcast all week but still warm enough to swim. We had so much fun! It's suppose to be in the high 80's and sunny all this week and we got Aiden a bike finally yesterday. So.... I suspect we'll be going to lake every day this week. Here are some pics from this week:









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I love that your boys' cracks are showing in all the pictures! Classic.
I know Jenny! I noticed the same thing as I was posting these pics. ha ha! I think it's time for new swimsuits! That's the great thing about having boys... they couldn't care less. Love it!
That looks like so much fun! I need to take my kids to the lake and see how they like it. They love Papa's pool but a lake is different.
Hi Amy, You are such a good mom-your kids always look so happy and like they are having a ton of fun!! How do you know the Demings? They used to be in our ward a long time ago. Too funny-its not a small world its a big church!!
Miss you guys!
Love,
Cyndi
Cyndi, The Demings are in the American ward here. I go to the German ward but I met Chris at the monthly dinner groups. She is so nice. Her hubby's been deployed for the last year and gets home next month. They have 4 kids so I KNOW she is way excited to have him home. I don't know how she's done it. I'm gonna have to tell her that you know her. Too funny!
Post a Comment