Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week 20

This week was consumed by Potty Training!!! I started on Monday sitting Whitney on the potty and entertaining her for HOURS with not one single drop until Saturday! Uggg!!
I'm not quite sure that she's getting it, but she sure was proud of herself.

Hand me down underwear from her brothers. Sad, huh?


Other highlights from this week was that I was offered a JOB! This was quite surprising actually since I wasn't really looking for a job. I thought I might do something in the fall when the boys went back to school and we had an Au Pair here with Whitney. I heard about an interesting position and inquired about it. Was asked to come to a couple of interviews. Thinking it would be a good networking opportunity I went and ended up getting the job. I still don't know what I think about going back to work. hmmm.....
The job is Health Promotions Officer for the Army in Heidelberg and Stuttgart. It sounds really interesting and will prove to be very challenging I think. The worst part is I have to go to Arkansas for 2 weeks for training in August!
The good part is that Jeremy's Mom is coming here for the whole month of August to help with the kids until they start school and until we get an Au Pair... hopefully by the end of the month. I wasn't expecting to start working so soon but felt like I should take the opportunity while I had the chance. I am just sooooo grateful for Jeremy's Mom to be willing and able to come here so soon and for so long. THANK YOU SHERI!!!

As a side note I've decided to make this blog private. I know it can be a pain for some that want to view the blog that don't have access, but after seeing the way in which some readers gain entry to the blog, I've decided that private is the way to go. If you would like to continue to read this blog post a comment and include your email address. Thanks for your understanding!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

heatherjphillips@gmail.com

:-)

bowmans bunch said...

hbowman@live.com

Unknown said...

if you think we're worthy...

dan.exby@gmail.com

Melanie said...

I will send you my email on Facebook.

Cami said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of whitney!!! Even in the boy underwear!!! So cute! It's not a bad idea to go private. I think we will too. You should have my email. cadean982@hotmail.com. good luck with your job. You will do GREAT!!!

~ Cami

Julia Halls said...

juliasanders10@hotmail.com; please keep me posted, I love reading your blog, and seeing what you guys are up to. :)

Cyndi Mosher said...

sweetypetey927@msn.com

I would love to still see your blog since ur in germany!

Rachel said...

I think the job sounds amazing! How exciting. I'm glad you have family that can help too. Good luck with the training and job. I think the hand me down underwear is great. I'm sure we'll do the same thing. :) Our email is salingrachel@gmail.com so please add us when you go private. We're thinking of doing that but haven't decided for sure.

Justin Sanders said...

I love the blog. What an interesting life you guys are living.

sandman0876@yahoo.com

Scott and Tobi said...

Gotta have my Cates fix. Please add me as one of the privledged. Love Aunt Tobi

scottandtobi@gmail.com

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Sounds like ya'll are having alot of fun! We do miss you though. And I would love to be included on your list.

kristinbwithers@gmail.com

Unknown said...

bjkeddington@comcast.net

Unknown said...

OK, here is your mom's email address. kathy1011@verizon.net. Now will you please let me see your blog again????

Anonymous said...

amy - please give me access

bcates@episcopalacademy.org
bradcates1785@gmail.com

Brad

Anonymous said...

Hey again, this is Ann....just trying to stay in touch. I see you were dreading Arkansas !!!???? But now I hope you can talk like me again !!!! Let me know about your new job and hope I can continue to be on your private list.....Stay in touch....Ms Ann of Calif.