This is Jeremy writing. Movie reference: What About Bob - "I SAIL!"
And now... I BLOG! I'm hijacking Amy's blog to write a quick update because we're getting a lot of noise from readers wondering what's going on and why there wasn't a normal Sunday blog post with lots of pics. We've been pretty busy as of late. Not that we aren't always busy, but Amy's been pretty sick with the flu, and it's taking a lot out of her. She's also been pretty busy with trying to get ready to start work. There are a million forms and applications to fill out and complete. We've also been getting ready for my Mom to come for her visit! She actually arrived this morning. I went to pick her up in Frankfurt, and she is now currently recovering from jetlag.
For those of you worried that you're not seeing new posts because Amy made her blog private, not to worry. We haven't gone private yet... it's just that she hasn't completed any new posts. I think she may do one more post, and then go private.
That's it for now. I may write in the future, or Amy might ban me for life from her blog! She doesn't know I'm writing this. I'm anxious to see her reaction when she sees that I posted!
3 comments:
Ok.. that lame post was the motivation I needed to put an end to my blogging hiatus. Expect a REAL post by the end of the weekend.
Amy
That's ok Jeremy, I like your comments on Amy's blog. I have an idea, since you are married why don't you share the blog!
Post a Comment