Grandma has been here to help out with the kids while Amy is out of town. It has been great being able to see her interact with the kids. Last weekend I was able to take her to Trier, Germany and Luxembourg to do some sightseeing. We had a great time.
Amy is extremely busy with her training and we haven't had a lot of opportunities to talk, but I know she's doing well. The boys and I are counting down the days!
********************************************************************************************
The kids were invited to a birthday party this week. It was really fun!
Whitney loved 2 things...
This little boy was crying every time the little dog walked past him. Whitney seemed annoyed that he was crying. She went up to him and stuffed her half-eaten peppermint patty into his mouth while he was in mid-cry. He immediately stopped and they were best friends for the rest of the day. lol!
Also this week we said goodbye to one of our favorite Missionaries, Elder Halpin. We miss you!
I did not take my camera on my trip to Arkansas, but there really wasn't a lot to take pictures of anyway so it's not a big loss! My friend took some pictures when a group of us went out to dinner one night at The Cock of the Walk (that really is the name).
Besides the training and feeling guilty about leaving the kids... I actually had a lot of fun!

o

2 comments:
You're so sweet to update my blog for me while I'm gone!! I'm counting the days too. I CAN'T WAIT to come home. Miss you.
Yes he is sweet, Jeremy we like to hear from you too! Mom in law.
Post a Comment