Whitney's birthday was during the week. Everyone was sick at our house all week which put a damper on things PLUS I was in Ramstein all week for work.
I was able to rush home Tuesday night for a quick little family party though.


My little princess!!
Here's some video footage of Whitney opening her 2 favorite gifts:
Saturday we had a small party with a few of our great German friends.
Of course, Whitney HAD to wear her Cinderella "dresser" again!
The Party!






Jeremy gave Whitney her one true wish.... "a big girl bed"!
We've been trying it out on the floor for the last few nights and she never gets up. Her crib is one of the 3-in-1 cribs that convert to a day bed and then a twin bed. So during the party he took off the railing of her crib and surprised her with her very own big girl bed!
She suddenly got very sleepy and said she had to lay down. lol! She just couldn't wait to test it out!
The Lorz gave Whitney a laufrad. It is a small trainer bike, without pedals. She was so excited to give it a try. We took it around the block which took about 1 hour! She's gonna need some practice. But she loved it!

Happy Birthday my sweet little princess!!
I was able to rush home Tuesday night for a quick little family party though.
My little princess!!
Here's some video footage of Whitney opening her 2 favorite gifts:
Saturday we had a small party with a few of our great German friends.
The Party!
We've been trying it out on the floor for the last few nights and she never gets up. Her crib is one of the 3-in-1 cribs that convert to a day bed and then a twin bed. So during the party he took off the railing of her crib and surprised her with her very own big girl bed!
Happy Birthday my sweet little princess!!
5 comments:
I love being the first one to comment on your posts!!!! Whitney is suck a cute little princess! Adrian knows exactly what she's doing! I hope she had a good birthday. Did the ballerina stuff I got her fit her, or was it big? Although, I think mom mailed it a bit late, so you may not have gotten it yet! I'm glad she had a bood bday! I LOV EYOU WHITNEY!
~ Cami
How cute that Whitney has a new dresser now that she is 3 of old. I can't believe my package isn't there yet!!! Love Mom
I tell myself that I don't have time to read your blog right before I leave for work and yet the whole time I am bringing it up anyway. It was so darling. Whitney is a cutie. What a little princess. I am glad that Jennie is following your lead.
Thanks for the posts I love every one of them!!!!
And yep, late for work but it was worth it.
Love Aunt Tobi
Mom and Cami,
No package yet for Whitney... sorry. :( She's gonna think she's turning 4 after she gets so many more presents! :)
Tobi,
Thanks for your sweet comments every week on my blog. It feels good to know that people read this thing! It's also nice to know that we haven't totally been forgotten out here in Germany! :) Miss ya!
Amy
Happy birthday. Our Kinsee Belle just turned 3 too last Saturday.
Post a Comment