
This week was all about Halloween!!! Lots of goodies from Grandma Sheri and Grandpa Brad in the mail! (Including a giant spider!!!) It really started the week off great!

Then we had a visit from our German "Grandparents" from church, the Lorz. They are so special to us and the kids love them so much. We always look forward to their visits!

The kids helped me make and decorate 53 cupcakes for their school parties. The sad part though was that Connor threw up at school within the first hour after getting there that day and had to go home and miss the Halloween party. I already volunteered to help at the party so I still went even though Connor wasn't there. :( I was also helping at Aiden's party too, during the same time, so it was ok.






The party really wore him out! He actually fell asleep on the way home from school!!
Herbst (Fall)
It is so beautiful in Germany right now. I have really looked forward to Fall this year... first time I can ever remember doing that. It doesn't matter where we are going, spontaneous leaf fights just "happen" everywhere we go. I love it!


I really don't remember what was so funny in this picture but I just loved it. It's so rare to get real, TRUE smiles out of the boys. They look so happy here. It makes me smile just looking at this picture.
HALLOWEEN
We stuck to tradition again this year and all went to see the movie on base before trick or treating. We saw Nanny McPhee Returns... in costume. Connor is Jason, from the movie 'Friday the 13th'. Connor has no idea who that even is but it was one of the last costumes available at the PX. (Yes, I am a bad Mom and put off buying costumes until the last minute!), I'm not really sure what Aiden is but I think it's something between Justin Bieber and the Fonz - Jeremy says he looks like one of the Village People. All I know is that Aiden begged for this costume and wanted it so bad... so we got it! Whitney is Cinderella. I had a Tinkerbell costume for her but she threw the mother of all fits when I wouldn't let her wear this old, dirty, stained Cinderella dress that she has outworn. So, Cinderella it was!


Smile Jeremy! LOL!! (The theater was dark and he had no idea I was taking this pic!)





We had our German friends come trick or treating with us after the movie (like we did last year). This little boy was so cute. He just stared at the costumes and decorations. He didn't seem scared though... just curious and intrigued. Too funny!
Another great Halloween come and gone. Next year I MIGHT be more prepared in the costume department. Maybe I'll even MAKE a costume like a good Mom would.... we'll see. :)
4 comments:
Your kids, my grandkids, are just so danged cute!
Did you get my package in time? Dad is home and doing fine, so glad to be home! Love you, mom
I love your posts! They are like a good movie... there's drama, comedy, & suspense! It cracks me up! I love it! I love the costumes too! I think little Whittles makes a better Cinderella than Tinkerbell anyway! :) I'm sorry poor Connor got sick though! How sad! Man.. he looks JUST like Jeremy! EXACTLY! Looks like a fun weekend. Now I need to post about my weekend.... later! :)
I love your posts! They are like a good movie... there's drama, comedy, & suspense! It cracks me up! I love it! I love the costumes too! I think little Whittles makes a better Cinderella than Tinkerbell anyway! :) I'm sorry poor Connor got sick though! How sad! Man.. he looks JUST like Jeremy! EXACTLY! Looks like a fun weekend. Now I need to post about my weekend.... later! :)
It is soooo pretty there Amy! I love all of the fall leaves. The halloween party looks like it was a lot of fun... poor connor! I miss you guys, but it is so nice to see how much fun you are having so far away. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Post a Comment