Everything was back to normal this week.
Christmas Markets (already?)
Yes, that time of year has come!!! I was so excited to go to the first one of the season this weekend. We went to Ludwigshafen (just 20 minutes from Mannheim). It was really crowded and busy but it was so fun! It had all the things we were expecting from a Christmas Market.
Langos mit Kase & Nutella!!
Langos is actually a traditional Hungarian food but it is always at the German Christmas Markets. It's basically just fried bread with lots of different toppings to choose from. SO GOOD!!
Of course, no Christmas Market would be complete without the bratwursts!
And now for the sad news.....
Jeremy and Whitney went to the US for Thanksgiving. Jeremy has been wanting to go for months and after many failed attempts of talking me into the whole family going he finally got me to agree to letting him and Whitney go. The boys are in school all week (since they are in an International School) so I stayed here with them. It will be a really sad week without my sweetheart and my little baby girl, but I'm really glad that Jeremy's family will get to know Whitney better.
Before she left I was able to capture this video of her telling everyone that she is "Funky, Cool, and Sassy". Not really sure how she even knew these words or why she was repeating them over and over for almost 20 minutes. (Don't worry I only cut out 36 seconds for the video.)
I miss you my little pill!!! (and you too Jer)
4 comments:
I love looking at your pics and seeing what you're up to in Germany. It looks like you guys are having fun!
Amy! I've been meaning to email you BUT... anyways, thank you so much for Rhett's gift! I'll post pictures soon on the blog! So sweet of you. I hope you had a great holiday even though it was hard without the whole gang!
I'm so excited for Christmas market season! Let me know if you find any exceptional ones!
Talk to you soon!
Amy
Oh Man! Whitney is such a cutie pie!!!! I want to tickle her belly until she screams!!!!!!! She is seriously going to be SUCH a pill in about 10 years!!! Good luck with that! You should know how to anchor her down though! ;) Congrats Aiden for joining scouts!!!! Hoo-Raa!!! I love and miss you guys!
So what kind of TV shows do you let Whit bit watch? Or videos or movies? She is destined to become a performer some day! Are you finding any more of those cool mugs at the markets (any for me??) Love mom
Post a Comment