Sunday, May 1, 2011

W10 of Y3

The boys good friend from school moved back to the US this week. We got to have him for one last sleep over the day before they left.

I gave the boys some euro and they went to the pizzeria on the corner to have dinner by themselves. Of course I kept going to check on them. They thought they were sooooo grown up!


Jack is hugging Whitney. She is heartbroken.

The boys have been doing lots of reading during their spring break. We told them we would give them $10 for every book they read with a book report. After Connor read Rio we had to go see the movie.

Ramstein

I had to go to Ramstein for a couple of days and brought Lindsay and the kids with me. Ramstein is always fun!!

Dinner out with all of my work friends

After a quick haircut we stopped at Chili's for dinner before we had to head back home.

I had great plans to go on a Volksmarch with the whole family Saturday morning but instead woke up with my head in the toilet that morning. I was so sick all weekend. Now it's time to go back to school/work tomorrow and I didn't get anything done this weekend. Poo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new haircut looks really cute Amy, hope your week is better than your weekend was and you feel better. It will be hard to say bye to everybody when you are the ones coming back to the states! Love you, Mom

Scott and Tobi said...

You seem a bit blonder too. Love your posts.

Tobi

Anonymous said...

like your haircut, don't like the color.
love you

Anonymous said...

I love the hair cut. How in the world do they have a Chills in Germany though?

Kathleen Evans