Sunday, April 24, 2011

W9 of Y3

Saturday was in the 80's and sunny! It was such a beautiful day.

We took all the kids to play tennis for the first time. Connor and Aiden were hitting the ball really good after Jeremy gave them a lesson.

The highlight of the night was our free dinner! Every morning on the way to the boys school we hear radio contests. Every now and then I try to call but can never get through. I finally got through and won a free dinner at Europa Eiscafe and Pizzeria!! The boys were so impressed that the owners knew who I was. They really rolled out the red carpet for us too!

Dinner AND dessert!!

Yes, I ate the whole thing! (with a little help!)

Happy Easter!!

Waiting to go downstairs to find Easter eggs and baskets

Let the sugar over-dosing begin!

Breakfast: In case they didn't get enough sugar in their Easter baskets

All 20 Easter eggs that the kids colored and the Easter bunny hid for them. All 20 were found too... thank goodness!

We wanted to go to the German ward to see all of our friends there for Easter. It was a joyous reunion. They are like our family here and it was so good to see them!! I didn't realize how much I'd missed all of them until we saw them today.

Our annual Easter pic in front of the same tree outside the church building

Easter dinner - I had to hurry and take the picture before it was all gone!!

HaPpY eAsTeR!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you all too! I loved looking at all your pictures. What a trip you had! I just showed Grandma and Deana all your pictures for the past few weeks. They were here for dinner today. Love you and Grandma and Deana does too.

MamaCin said...

Happy Easter!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Cindy,
I hope you had a good Easter too. THANK YOU so much for the Easter bags!!! That was so sweet. I LOVE those chocolate candies you always send. I didn't even share with anyone else this time - I ate ALL of them. Thank you so much.
Amy