Sunday, October 2, 2011

W32 of Y3

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY!!!

His birthday started off with the traditional face breakfast

Then, McD's for lunch with his friends

Had to stay for Connor's lunch too so included a pic of him with his friends too

PRESENTS!!!




The Birthday Party!

Then the Birthday Party the next day. Aiden said that all he really wanted to do was play a game of baseball for his party. So, we played baseball, kickball, balloon games, mother may I, and red light green light. We had great weather and so much fun!



I don't think I've ever seen Whitney's face so dirty in my life!!


Baptism Day


Aiden got a leather briefcase (that locks) for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Cates. That was at the top of his birthday wish list and he carried it all day on his baptism. He thought he was so grown up!


He got baptized with another little girl in his class.




We felt a little bad because the other girl who got baptized had both sets of grandparents who flew from the US to Germany just for her baptism. She also had several friends, neighbors, etc... that came. We didn't really have anyone else besides our family coming but we invited our friends from the German ward - and they all turned out for Aiden. He felt so special that they all came to see him be baptized. It was so wonderful to see them all there!

awwww.... Both of the boys got new suits from Grandma and Grandpa Cook. They looked so handsome!
My 3 boys!


Whitney loves "cars what have no roof". Brother Lorz gave her a ride around the parking lot in theirs. She thought it was so cool!

Ice cream with daddy after the baptism

We love you Aiden!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Wow! Aiden is 8 and Baptized! Are we getting old or what!?! You have such a beautiful family with everyone in their Sunday best! (Even with messy faces playing baseball, your fam really is beautiful!) ;) Your baptisms poster that you gave Aiden is SUCH a good idea! I am TOTALLY going to do that for Sydney next week! Thanks for the idea sista! Love ya!

kathy said...

I was so sad we couldn't be there with him on his special day. I hope he knew how much we love him!