I got a little behind on my blogging since our trip to Copenhagen. It has been a beautiful past couple of weeks here in Germany. Perfect Fall weather!

The day after we got back from Denmark Whitney celebrated her best friends birthday at the local park. These 2 have such an adorable friendship.

Does life get any better than this? Rolling down a hill with your best friend, on a beautiful Fall day, without a care in the world. I hope Whitney never grows up!
FootballYes, it's still taking over our lives!! I complain about it more than Connor does though. In fact, I've never once heard him complain about it. He plays 4 nights a week in the dark, plus a Saturday game, he's covered in bruises, he doesn't get to watch tv or play video games anymore because he barely has time to do homework when he's not playing, but he never complains. I'm really seeing a different side of him since football started and it's been very positive. He wants to make his coaches happy and he doesn't want to let his team down. I'm so proud of him!

Getting bunny ears from his team mate

After each game all the parents make a tunnel for kids and coaches to run through


Aiden and Whitney were so excited to play on the field after all the players were cleared.

I barely recognize Connor with all of his gear on. He looks so grown up and handsome!

This game sealed the deal for play-offs. Connor was so happy!

Waiting to eat the caramel apples! These guys make everything so fun!!

The second week I was out of town for work... :(
It was fun hanging out with my colleagues but I missed my babies terribly.

I made it back in time to see my little Aiden performing in his Spanish concert with his class at school.
Carving PumpkinsIt is finally time for the annual carving of pumpkins... always fun!


Instead of carving a pumpkin I made a pumpkin cake for dessert. Whitney helped me decorate.

My little snuggle bug. I love her!

Aiden was taking his pumpking carving very serious! Both of the boys insisted on doing their pumpkins all by themself. 100%!


All the pumpkins turned out great. I was so impressed with how good the boys did on their pumpkins! Fall has GOT to be the best season of all.
1 comment:
So do the Germans carve pumpkins? For that matter do they have Halloween and Trick or Treating and all that fun stuff???
Post a Comment