Recovering from such a long vacation is always hard. Especially when it is combined with one of the worst sicknesses that our family has ever seen. Everyone got it, just at different times, and it lasted at least a week for each person.
I had to take a picture of this WONDERFUL onion soup that Jeremy made (from scratch) for me one night when I was feeling lousy. It was SO good and beautiful too!
Over the weekend we all went to Ramstein to get everyone's hair cut all at once. I realized after we were there that this was Whitney's first REAL haircut. I cut it once when she was 3 but I did a terrible job and it's never been fixed. She was such a big girl for the hairdresser!
All done!
Men's Chor
Jeremy had a concert with his Men's Chor that his is a part of over the weekend. It was only for spouses though and included dinner.
These are all the old-timers from our little village who have been in the same Choir for 40, 50, even 60 years!!!!!
We had such a great night talking with all the locals from Huttenfeld. We were there until midnight and were still one of the first ones to leave!
There's Jeremy on the left
They sang one song in English and then introduced the 2 English speakers. Jeremy and Jimmy, who is from Ireland.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Those Germans can sing English pretty good! Love your hair, you streaked it huh? And yes Aiden gets more like Preston every year. What a heartache, (and a heart breaker he is going to be!) Love ya, Mom
1 comment:
Those Germans can sing English pretty good! Love your hair, you streaked it huh? And yes Aiden gets more like Preston every year. What a heartache, (and a heart breaker he is going to be!) Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment