Amsterdam
Outside our apartment

We did a little antique shopping. Something we never dare to do when the kids are with us!

So many great treasures!

The blumenmarkt!

The only picture of the 2 of us on this trip! As you know, I'm usually taking pictures constantly when we travel. However, maybe because we'd already been to Amsterdam once before or maybe because we were sick... I just didn't feel like taking pictures this time. This was a vacation for relaxing and I did just that!

However, sometimes the scenery was just too much and a picture was needed!!

Another thing we don't like to do with the kids... we got to enjoy the Historical Museum. We read about every painting, sculpture, etc... we never get to do that!

A protest in Dam Square

The National Monument at the Square

The last time we went to Amsterdam we had a very
different experience. We always had a bad taste in our mouths for the city based on that trip. This was one reason Jeremy wanted to go back. I'm glad we went. We got a totally different feel of the city this time and made some great memories that still make me laugh as I'm writing this!!
1 comment:
We had the same thing happen to us the first time we went to Amsterdam. We had such a bad taste in our mouth but went back a second time to a different area and had a great time. I'm glad we went back too. I'm happy also that you guys were able to get away and relax. Sorry to hear you were all sick but hopefully some R&R helped.
Post a Comment