Spring is here!!I always say my favorite season in Germany is Fall, but when Spring comes I cannot be sure. It is so beautiful here right now. Warm sun, blue skies, cool breeze, flowers, green, ahhhh...

We enjoyed the weekend by going out for lunch and sitting in the sun

Followed by ice cream at the park.
We had Whitney's friend with us. Aiden loved hanging around with them. It reminded me of my older brother, Preston. Any time I had a friend over he always hung out with us. All my friends had crushes on him big time. Aiden also looks just like him when he was younger. I wish they could have met each other...

More fun at the park!


Connor and Aiden really love little kids. They both came running over to tell me about this cute little girl they met. They were both laughing hysterically at things she said. Then Aiden wanted a picture with her. I swear, my boys are going to be great Dads (just like their own)!
Good Bye
It was time to say good bye to our super, awesome, amazing aupair Olja this weekend. She has been such a great fit with our family... we all wish she didn't have to go. It was such a great experience to have an aupair who wasn't American for a change. We loved learning about her culture and country and it was fun teaching her about ours. We will miss her for sure!!

We had a little going away party at the restaurant by the Lake (I don't even know the name... but they make the best Schnitzel out of all the other restaurants I've eaten at here in Germany).

I had to include this pic of Jeremy with his short hair. He had to shave it all off to have some more skin removed to check for Melanoma. He had ANOTHER mole suddenly appear on his ear, right next to the scars from the last 2 moles that were positive for Melanoma. We find out this week if he's going to have to have surgery again. Please pray for him!!
1 comment:
Thanks Amy, you're too nice :)
Hope to see pictures from France and Italy soon
Olja
Post a Comment