Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 17-23, 2012

First week back in America
**Warning: lots of pictures of food!

Our first night back we were incredibly jet-lagged but we 
went to see our new house for the first time and had dinner there!  
Everyone loved the house (and the Applebees!!).  
Our things won't arrive for another month so we are staying at a hotel for now.  
This must be the saddest Father's Day in history!!  
Our first day back... I mailed a present to Jeremy before we 
left Germany knowing we would not have time to do 
any shopping after arriving in the US.  
I don't know why, but this was the only picture I took on Father's Day.  
LOTS of furniture shopping!!!
Chipotle...  my favorite!

It has been in the 100's everyday since we got here.  
Thank goodness our hotel has a pool!!!  
We go swimming every single day... at least a couple of times!
Our hotel just happens to be right next to a Chuck E Cheese!!
I couldn't find Whitney anywhere and was surprised to see 
her on the stage dancing with Chuck E.  
She used to be so scared of him before we left the US.  
I guess she's over that fear now!

Introduced the kids to Denny's.  
I still love that French Slam!!  
This is something you would never be able to find in Germany. 
More furniture shopping
We were all so excited to see our old neighbors who 
we spent every single day with before leaving for Germany!!!  
It was a great reunion!

Before leaving for Germany Connor spent an entire summer 
trying to work up the courage to go off this diving board.  
He came back with a vengeance!!
Aiden got in trouble by the lifeguards for jumping off the diving board 
before the other kid was completely out of the water.  lol!  
He was so embarrassed!

The coolest pet store ever!  The kids love to pick up, pet, and play with all the animals!





Krispy Kreme's!
My brother, Eugene, just got a new job in Kansas City and is 
moving his family out in a few months! 
We met for dinner one night and then went next door to Cabelas. 
Brave!
Week one down.  Everyone was adjusted by the end of the week

No comments: