Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week 20



Black Knights Tournament


We got back from Garmisch just in time for the basketball tournament for Aiden's team.   His team made it really far and they were in the top two teams.  Their final game was so intense, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! Aiden's team was winning by just a point or two right up until the last few minutes of the game when the other team won.  It was so much fun to watch!!!




Some of the boys took the loss really hard.  It was really sad. 

End of the Year Party!!

Such a great group of boys who work so well together as a team


Aiden got Most Improved.  He definitely deserved that title!
I was amazed to see his progression throughout the season.

Good Job Aiden!!!  I already can't wait until next season!!!

No comments: