Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week 21


Grandma!!
Grandma Sheri got to come visit us this week!  Our first visitor since we moved here.
Her visit was for 2 reasons - to see Jeremy perform in his play and to help with the kids while I went to the US for a week for work.  


We had to take her to one of our favorite Italian restaurants - It's called Regina's but we call it Billy's - named after the little statue in front. 
Opening Night!!
So Jeremy auditioned for a play thinking it would just be something fun and different to try.  Well... it sure was!  He ended up landing the lead role!  A role that seemed to be made just for him!  Months of rehearsals has all led to this night. I was so nervous for  him!!




He did great!!  I am so proud of you sweetheart!!

Jeremy was able to take his Mom to Verona for a little bit of fun before I left.
We ended the week with a birthday party for one of our favorite 5 year olds!!

No comments: