Sunday, November 1, 2015

W2 of Y2


Halloween!!
This was a weird Halloween.  I had a hard time getting the boys to get "into" the festivities.  
I did, however, manage to convince them to go to the Halloween dance for 6-8th graders at the youth center here.  :)

Ready for the dance!!
Halloween Party/Trunk-or-Treat
We decided to spend Halloween night at the church party.  
Our ward combined with the Italian ward so it was a little crazy!! 



So. Much. Food!!

Lots of Halloween games and mazes!

Face painting

My cute werewolf with no teeth! lol!!

Cake walk

Trunk or Treat in the parking lot


Of course these guys didn't even care about candy and just played football on the other side of the parking lot all night!
Oh well..... it was still a fun holiday!
We got home around 10:00 and were totally surprised to get 2 separate, large groups of Italian kids trick or treating!!!  They must have known we were Americans and were screaming with excitement when they saw me come out of the house with a huge basket of candy - like they weren't sure if I would know what to do.  They were mostly teenagers and had very little costumes, if any!!!  I'm not sure if they get the whole idea about the holiday but that's OK.  It was really fun anyway!

No comments: