Sunday, February 14, 2016

W17 of Y2

Together again!

Jeremy got home Tuesday night after a LOOOONG day of traveling.  He had to fly from Kansas City to Dallas to London - missed his connecting flight so he had to go from London to Amsterdam to Venice.  He got to Venice later than planned so I couldn't go pick him up since I was in the middle of another Boy Scout activity so he had to wait a couple of hours to get on the shuttle to come to Vicenza and then had to wait in the van until we got out of Scouts.  Poor guy!

Valentines Day 2016

We decided to celebrate at Aeolia again!  It's kind of becoming a Valentines Day tradition.
We also got some visitors this week!  Jeremy's cousin, Jacob and his wife Mo.  We were able to get them on our reservation and got to celebrate Valentine's Day with them! :)




THIS is why I like to come here.  Little pasta pouches filled with Italian ham, pear, and ricotta cheese.  It looks like a mess but I love it!!

Jacob and Mo!  It was so good to catch up with them!!

Jeremy and Jacob got the love-birds special!! lol!!! They sure made it fancy for them!  The pineapple is filled with a rice, bean, and pineapple mix.  

This was one of 5 different courses - from bottom to top: mashed potatoes, sweet/crispy cabbage leaves, steak, artichoke hearts
Ever since my camera broke I HATE the pictures my phone takes!  I need a new camera! :(
Either way... I love you honey!  So happy to be celebrating another Valentine's Day with you!!!  

No comments: