Sunday, February 28, 2016

W19 of Y2

All A Honor Roll

Aiden is extremely conscientous about his grades.  Last quarter he got the A and B honor roll (Barely missing the all A honor roll) and was determined to get the all A honor roll this quarter - which he did!  He has sure handled transitioning to Middle School WELL!!!
Good Job Aiden!!!  We are so proud of the hard work you put in to make this happen!!!

Basketball
This was the last weekend of games and both boys happened to have their games in Aviano.  
Both teams won!!!



Love these two!!!  And I LOVE watching them play basketball!!!

40!


Jeremy already went to the US to celebrate his 40th birthday and refused to let us do anything for him on his ACTUAL birthday!  It was kind of a bummer.  He worked all day and then had to go to play practice all night.  I was able to sneak in a quick lunch date with him at a wonderful Italian restaurant and then the kids and I surprised him with a cake when he got home from practice (not pictured). 







No comments: