Post Spring Break
This week was quiet - recovering from vacay!
Aiden's first baseball game was Saturday but it was cancelled due to rain. :(
I got the message that it was cancelled around 7am and then went back to bed. Little did I know that Aiden set his own alarm. He came and woke me up at 8am all dressed in his uniform and everything to tell me it was time to get up to go to the game. Such an amazing kid!!
![]() |
| After telling Aiden there was no game he surprised me and Whitney with breakfast in bed!!! Shhhh.... don't tell daddy!! |
![]() |
| Whitney and I went out and enjoyed the rain (more like sprinkles). We went on a 2-hour walk and discovered new country side in our own home town! It was a beautiful spring day! |
![]() |
| The rain brought so many of the biggest snails I'd ever seen!! |
Venice Stake Youth Conference
Connor got to go to an over night Youth Conference for the Venice Stake in Aviano over the weekend.
![]() |
| Such great kids spending their Saturday doing this! |
![]() |
| They ate better than I did this weekend!! |
![]() |
| No Youth Conference would be complete without a dance |
![]() |
| The only picture with Connor.... See him? We belong to a wonderful Stake with wonderful leaders! |
Toppers 2016
Jeremy went with the other cast members of Guys and Dolls to attend and perform at the Toppers awards in Kaiserslautern, Germany -
think Academy Awards...
![]() |
| Guys and Doll! |
![]() |
| Vicenza walked away with 3 awards and 9 nominations! Good Job Jer! So proud of you!! |









No comments:
Post a Comment