Sunday, February 19, 2017

W18 of Y3

Valentine's Day 2017

I spent the morning of Valentine's Day at the elementary school. 
We set up a table for the kids to make valentine cards to hang on a banner.
This was a great way to feel loved on V-Day! I must have gotten 100 hugs and handfuls of valentine cards made for me! :)
This was our beautiful table BEFORE the mob of kids attacked it!! lol!

Could one more kid possibly squeeze onto this table??

Finally the 4th graders came out so I got to see Whitney!!
She found a special valentine card that someone put on the banner that was to HER from ???
I wonder who it could have been from....? ;)

After the school I ran over to Jeremy's work to squeeze in a quick lunch date at our favorite Mensa!

(All this food was under 10 euro for both of us!  And we didn't even get the first course, roll, or dessert!!!)

Jeremy had play practice all night so this was it for our celebration...

Lucky for me I got to help get Aiden ready for his Valentines Dance.
I even got to sneak in and take a pic of him and his good friend, Emily, before the dance started.
Soooooo Cute!!!!

1 comment:

kathy said...

Aiden goes to dances now! So sweet, and the girl is a cutie.