Sunday, February 26, 2017

W19 of Y3

President's Day
We thought about going to Venice again for Carnivale which we've done the last 2 President's Day, but then decided to take a much needed trip to Ikea instead!   Ikea is always fun!!

These guys just came for the food!!
Honor Roll

Aiden made the Honor Roll again this quarter for getting all A's and made the Principal's list for getting all A's for the entire semester!  
This kid is amazing!!



There were only 5 7th graders that got all A's both quarters!
 Last game of the season before Championships!!

I love it when Whitney cheers for Aiden's games so we get to see both of them at once. 
This was a great way to end the season!


Halftime dance









This game was intense!  Our team had a tied record with another team so it all came down to who scored the most points during the season.
We won our last game with a final score of 56-29.  The other team won there game with a final score of 34-28.
Because we got more points on our last game we are going to the European Championship!!!

Good Job Aiden!!!
 41st Birthday!!!

Jeremy and I started his birthday celebration Saturday night.  
First we went to the bowling alley to see some friends.  
One who was also celebrating his birthday! 

We told everyone to act like we were having a crazy fun time and this is how they posed!!  Seriously..... ?!
Then it was off to a highly recommended steakhouse for a yummy dinner!



Happy Birthday Babe!!!


1 comment:

kathy said...

Who are those 2 very tall and handsome young men at your house? I don't think I have met them yet! And where are your 2 cute little boys I love so much?????