Sunday, February 11, 2018

W17 of Y4

Youth Ski Trip: Year 2

Since last year's ski trip was such a success, we decided we needed to organize another trip for the youth to continue the annual tradition.  

Jeremy was able to rent the same house.  The house has 30 beds, a large living room area and kitchen.  It is perfect for our group!

Playing games while they are waiting for dinner

The foosball table is another nice addition!

Chance authenticating my tortilla shells for tacos!

Poor Rebecca... she single handedly cut all those onions!  #toomany

Jeremy monitored the doorway to only let a few kids in at a time to get food.  Nice and orderly!

Dinner was a success!
After dinner games
Time for bed
The party room! (I guess Aiden is standing on the roof...?)


I should have hung out in their room so I could get a facial!

The snow was just begging to be played in!


Ready for a fun day!


The Mormon Army of Mini-Vans!

Tight fit!

Finally!!!  Let's ski!

I had these 3 girls in my group all day.  It was the perfect  group.  The girls ages ranged from 10-17 and ski experience ranged from first time to 5+ years experience, but we all had to much fun together!

This year a group went with Sister Bailey to learn how to snowboard.  She used to compete professionally in Japan before getting injured!

Every once in a while we saw these guys passing through






Lunch!!  The best part of skiing! 
After lunch the girls and I were feeling pretty confident and went up with the guys for a run






Done for the day!  Everyone is still smiling and no injuries (in my group).  One of the boys broke his thumb after a fall on the last run of the day.  It was almost a complete success!! :( 

No comments: