Honor Roll and Awards
The day after we got back from Germany was a normal school/work day. Jeremy is still in Colombia so I was on my own. I was able to get some groceries and get unpacked the night before so I thought I was doing pretty good, until..... after school Aiden told me I missed the Honor Roll/Awards Assembly. D'OH!!!!! Aiden got all A's for the quarter, on the Principal's honor roll for the semester, and got an award for an essay he wrote on being a Patriot. I felt so terrible that I missed it! He works so hard and I'm so proud of him. I don't know where he gets his drive and motivation from, but there is just no stopping this kid. He is amazing!
| Congratulations Aiden!!! |
Date Night
All of Connor's friends saw the Black Panther while we were in Germany. He really wanted to see it and invited me to tag along (AKA drive him and pay for it). I love it that he isn't afraid to be seen at the movies with his Mom! The movie was OK, but the company was the BEST!
My little helper
Whitney has become quite helpful in the kitchen. She comes in and helps me cook dinner and we have the best talks. Tonight she saw me making dinner and instinctively took out some veggies to go with dinner and started chopping them up without being asked. I love this girl!
In the meantime....
While we were having so much fun this week without Daddy, here's what he was up to:
"Work" Trip
I left Sunday afternoon to go to Pisa for a meeting Monday morning. Jeremy got home Sunday evening. So the kids stayed home alone for most of the day and I never even got to see Jeremy. Luckily, he didn't have any trouble with his flight home!!
![]() |
| Going to Pisa with these 2 sure didn't seem like work! Even though we were experiencing a freak cold blast from Siberia, we still had a great time! |
| Wen stayed in a hotel 6 miles from the Mediterranean! |








1 comment:
Your kids are growing up so fast. I say that every time, but every time I read your posts they are bigger! Love those grandkids of mine! Hope Jeremy had a good time going back to Columbia, I enjoyed seeing his pictures he posted. And I love Pisa, looks like you had a good time too. Love all you all!
Post a Comment