Well, the first week of our 5th year in Italy was spent with all of us split up all over Europe...
Tennis
Aiden had his last Tennis Meet in Rome.
I volunteered to chaperone so I got to be with him the whole time!
 |
| Lots of bonding time on the 7 hour bus ride to Rome |
 |
Uovo in Panura....Delicious!!!
This is a deep-fried, soft-boiled egg sitting on top of a pile of caramalized red onion and surrounded by a sea of some kind of yummy cheese.
I am not sure if I've ever eaten something more delicious in my life! |
 |
| This was the room where 12 teenage girls and myself slept for the night |
 |
| We had a piano in our room and the girls all took turns playing for us |
 |
| One thing I have learned about tennis is that there is a lot of waiting around at the meets! |
 |
It's finally almost Aiden's match!
His opponent had a blood sugar problem and had to go home so now Aiden has to play against someone who is much better and has been playing for 7 years! |
 |
| Meeting his opponent and deciding who goes first |
 |
| Aiden ended up losing 1-6, but it was a good experience to play someone a lot better than he was |
 |
Aiden and his doubles parter for the season.
This was the first year for both of them and they both really improved a lot! |
 |
| I loved spending the weekend with Aiden and his team! |
Football #65
Connor went on an 18+ hour bus ride with the football team to Belgium to play in the last away-game against SHAPE.
Luckily, some of the other Moms went and posted pictures for those of us who couldn't be there.
 |
| Look at that O-Line! |
 |
| That's gonna be fun to wash! |
 |
| We ended up winning 44-14! |
Jeremy and Whitney
While everyone else was gone Jeremy and Whitney sent me updates on what they were doing back in Vicenza
 |
| Proof that he made her breakfast! lol! |
 |
| One of Whitney's favorite things to do... play on the bars! |
 |
| When I got home in the middle of the night I found this sweet love note on my door. |
No comments:
Post a Comment