Pumpkins
We finally got around to carving our pumpkins this weekend.
 |
| Whitney had some friends over so they got to carve Connor's and Aiden's pumpkins. |
 |
| Not really sure what Whitney was going for. She said it was buildings.....? haha! |
Vicenza vs Spangdahlem #65
The boys had to beat this team and Naples had to lose to ISB for us to go to the playoffs next week
 |
| It was a WET game! |
 |
| We stayed nice and dry though |
 |
We won! 39-3
But... Naples also beat ISB so this was it for the Vicenza Cougars this season. |
 |
| Proud of this kid! He plays clean and fair... not as common as you'd think. |
Ward Halloween Party
The annual Halloween Party was fun, as always!
 |
| It was all I could do to get the boys to just wear wigs - I don't know what they are. Whitney's a pizza! :) |
 |
| waiting for her turn to enter one of the game rooms |
 |
| Connor and Joe were in charge of the donut on a stick game |
 |
| Aiden, Carson, and Brynna were in charge of the cupcake walk |
 |
| I just had to include a picture of this mouse.... SO CUTE! |
 |
| Chili cookoff... Sadly, Jeremy's chili did NOT win. I'm sure it's because he makes it sooooo spicy! |
 |
| Time for candy! |
 |
| Jeremy's in his spot |
 |
| The best part of the ward trunk or treat is that even the teenagers still do it! |
 |
| Fun night - We were very lucky that the rain held off! |
 |
| Whitney says it was a success! |
Primary Program
Today was the last primary program for Whitney.
Which means... it was also the last primary program that Jeremy and I will have a child singing in.
I'm just not sure how I feel about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment