Tuscany
I "HAD" to go to Tuscany for a couple days this week for a work trip. It was about 4 hours away and right on the coast.
Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I have such an amazing job!
| Morning view from my room |
| Sunset |
6th Grade Ski Trip
Now that Whitney is in middle school she gets to go on these cool trips that she could never do before. This weekend she went with 25 other 6th graders skiing at Folgaria! She has never gone skiing without us before. I was a little nervous if she would be able to get her boots and skis on ok by herself and that she would like it. But.... She LOVED it and did great!!
| She did NOT love catching the bus at 7am on Saturday morning though.... |
![]() |
| She clearly was NOT embarrassed at all that I went onto the bus to catch a pic of her! lol!! |
Young Women's
There was a change at church that moved Whitney up to Young Women's early. She started going to activities this week and loved it!
| modeling their homemade "modest" clothing lol! |
| Love these kids!! |

1 comment:
I cannot believe Whitney and Kaity are in Young Womens! What happened!
Post a Comment